Joining a corporate team provides benefits such as collaboration, learning opportunities, accountability, support, and networking that can help you grow personally and professionally.
We are a transportation company based in Shorouk City, and we are currently seeking an experienced HR Specialist to join our team. As an HR Specialist, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of human resources, including recruitment, onboarding, training, performance management, and employee relations.
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures.
- Manage the recruitment process, including job postings, resume screening, and interviewing candidates.
- Facilitate onboarding and orientation for new hires.
- Plan and deliver employee training programs.
- Manage performance review process and provide guidance to managers and employees.
- Handle employee relations issues and ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations.
- Maintain accurate employee records and HR databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR management or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in HR management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Egyptian labor laws and regulations.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.